Friday 14 December 2012

The Lord Cares....he cares for you.....

My friend came back from Ghana today and brought an item back in this cute little bag. I immediately put it aside to show my husband. Cute and meaningful, slightly misplaced message I thought,but i loved the blatant reminder... lest we forget the Lord cares as we do our grocery shopping! 5mins later I heard the terrible news about the shooting in America. The Lord cares indeed. He cares for us. And it is my prayer that at this time his love and very nature comfort those in need.
Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there, I do not sleep I am a 1,000 winds that blow I am the diamond glints on snow I am the sun on ripened grain I am the gentle autumn rain When you awaken in the morning's hush I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circled light I am the soft star that shines at night Do not stand at my grave and cry I am not there; I did not die. Anon

No comments: