Monday 4 February 2013

something for the weekend.....

....hi, happy new year....! its been a while, I decided to take the whole of January off to re charge my batteries, Christmas was lovely, Aaron really enjoyed the process of unwrapping presents and so on and I was so happy having little Zuri around.... I was a lovely time, a great close to 2012. God has giving me my hearts desire indeed...then my wedding anniversary last month, gosh ive actually been married for 3years, thanks to my husband for his commitment and love, being my husband is no easy assignement...ha Now im back!!! blogging, still at odd hours of the morning..between feeds and all etc. Im so over winter, I survived through the snow, and now its just cold and i cant wait for it to be over.... I honestly hate cold weather... Looking forward to spring..the end of hibernation for me... If you are available in London this weekend (or make yourself available)...award winning entrepreneur Crystal King presents "The Pamper Sessions" ..it promises to have over 30 exhibitors and a great way to doll yourself up pre v day if you are that way inclined...
im really excited about this event because im a beauty junkie and you always find undiscovered goodies, and get one to one attention with beauty brands(not to mention goody bags)...
...u will notice alot of interviews this month on my blog, i am fortunate to meet so many inspiring people from all walks of life and its a great way to stay focused, re instating the "i can do all things" mantra....i will be interviewing Crystal King at a later date, she is such an inspiration, especially to young women! u will love her as much as i do...
until then check out her event www.thepampersessions.blogspot.co.uk for more information missed u much...stay blessed x Teiko

No comments: